Today We Will Talk About How do you reduce belly fat in 2 months? Shed around 8–10 Kgs in 2 months.
If You Want to Lose Belly Fat in 2 Months, You Need to Do These 10 Things
So you want to lose belly fat. You probably want to see results as soon as possible; you’ve probably even seen the articles online or magazine coverlines that promise a flat belly in days or with just one move. If these claims sound too good to be true, that’s because they are.
- Avoid as much as Sugar and salt possible.
- Replaced refined oil with sunflower oil, coconut oil, Ghee, MCT.
- Avoid taking refined floor products and bakery products (even brown bread)
- Daily two easy home workouts of 10–15 mins . Doing One early morning on empty stomach will help you more as your body metabolism will boost.
- Eat 4 smaller meals all over the day and 1 full meal for lunch
- Drinking 2 cups of Green Tea and a morning ritual of warm water and lemon daily.
- Follow Indian Diet which is easily available.
- Avoid Dairy and eggs(yolk). Just a cup of low fat milk or curd (I personally preferred curd as bacteria in it helps in digestion of food).
- Use protein shake only in case you have no alternative left.
- Sleep well.
But you will lose some of your muscle mass and strength too which you can recover later on by joining GYM.
Few things to consider
This diet plan is prepared as per Ayurveda. All are advised to adjust their cereals/ pulses/ vegetable and dairy choices taking into consideration their ayurvedic constituency(vata, pitta, kaffa). It will help you more.
No food replacement meals, Supplements, Fat burners , Caffeine is suggested.
- Drink lots of water (start with 2 litres and move up to 3 then 4)
- Have 1–2 tsp of organic apple cider vinegar in water, the first thing in the morning. If you can’t do ACV try Trachyspermum ammi water in the morning.
Upma, Daliya, or quinoa seeds and 1 cup milk (low fat )
For people outside India
Wheat Germ, Bananas, Yogurt, Smoothies, Berries, Kiwis, Eggs.
- Try including the following ingredients into your daily meal plan:
- Vegetables: Tomatoes, eggplant, okra, onions, bitter melon, cauliflower, mushrooms, cabbage, spinach, etc
- Legumes: Mung beans, black-eyed peas, kidney beans, lentils, pulses and chickpeas, etc
- Healthy fats: Ghee, full-fat dairy, avocado, coconut oil, mustard oil, olive oil, sesame oil, Coconut milk, etc
- Nuts and seeds: Cashews, almonds, peanuts, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, watermelon seeds, etc
- Roots and tubers: Potatoes, turnips, carrots, sweet potatoes, yams, etc
- Whole grains: Brown rice, millet, buckwheat, quinoa, barley, corn, whole-grain bread, etc
- Spices: Garlic, ginger, cardamom, cumin, basil, coriander, turmeric, black pepper, fenugreek, etc
- Protein sources: Tofu, legumes, nuts and seeds
How do you reduce belly fat in 2 month
Jasmine tea, Green tea, Black tea , Herbal tea(1 cup) with an apple, healthy snacks.
Boiled Chickpea salad added chopped onion, tomato, paneer/tofu/eggs cubes (1 Bowl)
Grilled Veggies added tofu (3-4 pcs) cabbage, broccoli, beans, spring onion.
For Belly tightening :-
- Side Crunches
- leg raise
- Belly twist
- Reverse Crunches
- Sit Ups.
How to make a Flat Stomach in a Month
Let us start with a reality check — even with the claims of the fad diets and belly-busting exercises out there, you can’t target fat loss. If you desire a flatter stomach, you need to reduce your overall body fat level with a low-calorie, high-nutrition diet and regular calorie-burning exercise. You probably won’t be able to achieve washboard abs in a month, but you can establish new, healthier habits that will benefit your belly and the rest of your body.
6 Simple Steps to Lose Belly Fat, Based on Science
- Don’t eat sugar and avert sugar-sweetened drinks. …
- Eating more protein is a great long-term plan to reduce belly fat. …
- Cut carbs from your diet. …
- Eat foods full of fiber, especially viscous fiber. …
- Exercise is very useful at reducing belly fat. …
- Track your foods and assess exactly what and how much you are eating.
How long does it take to reduce stomach fat?
In reality, losing belly fat takes time. Although you probably won’t completely transform your physique in two months, you can see progress in just a matter of nine weeks.
For looking more article don’t forget to see our latest articles from AskHowTo.Org