How to add multiple domain/ website in single host account? Adding multiple domain in single host depends on types of hosting plan you have subscribed for. While godaddy offer unlimited secondary domains on Deluxe, Premium, Unlimited, and Ultimate shared hosting accounts, they do not recommend using shared hosting for more than ten websites. Doing so taxes the server resources and reduces performance.
How to add multiple domain/ website in single host account
- Log in to your godaddy account.
- Open My product page
- Search for Web hosting and click on it
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click on Manage
- Once the dashboard open, right side you can see cPannel Admin Button click on it
- cPannel Dashboard opens, scroll down to find Domains
- Select on Addon Domain
- Create an Addon Domain page opens, type your new domain name
- Next click on add domain button.
Your new domain will be added in your host account successfully.